Friday, March 7, 2008

Great In 2008???

Okay, so I just thought that I'd update everyone on our current situation. My back is doing better I guess. I still have numbness in my calf and foot, but it seems to get a little teeny bit better each day. I walk a little funny, but I can walk. Camille is rid of her jaundice and growing fast! She's 8 lbs. 14 oz. already. She's had a cold for 3 of her 4 weeks of life. Finally, her pediatrician put her on an antibiotic today. She's been so stuffy. Poor baby! I hope that we are on the road to recovery. We are starting to get in the swing of things and making it out of the house a little bit. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, they are much appreciated and are working miracles! Despite the challenges we are very blessed and realize that it could be worse and are only temporary. Feel free to come visit or call.

3 comments:

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

Ohhh Mandy,
I hate to know you are having a hard time. Please let me know if I can help. I know your surrounded by loved ones wich make you very lucky, but know I love you and am willing to help if I can. Congrats on your baby. Did Shelly tell you about my dream.. It was the strangest thing. Call me sometime. I will come see that little stinker baby.

Johnson Family said...

Stop by anytime, I'd love some adult conversation. I'm usually here!
Yes, she told me. It's because you guys worked so hard in this house. -Hey, I noticed my old house is for sale again! Hopefully it's in as good of shape as the pics. show it. (ha ha ha)

Dannyel Crane said...

Mandy
I loved seeing you blog. Your baby is beautiful! I am sorry to hear you've had such a hard time but glad to hear your doing better. I still wish we lived next door. We miss you guys. Take care
Dannyel