I put this slideshow together to remind me that Summer will come and when it does it will be so much fun! I am soooooooo looking forward to playing and having fun all stinkin' summer long!!! I'm gonna play and not worry about the housework. I always put off playing until I get my house cleaned. Guess What? My house is never clean! I was not born to keep a house clean. Some people are blessed with this talent. I was blessed with the ability to not let it bother me too much. (at least, until it starts to get unhealthy)Last year we didn't make it to the lake once! Seriously, not even one time. We worked on our yard all spring and in the summer I was too sick to do anything. It's gonna be different this year! No more regrets!
1 comment:
AHH,summer. I will be jealous of you this time, because we were told it is always windy in the summer. So I won't have too warm of a summer and you will!
Post a Comment