Monday, March 24, 2008

Claudia at 6 Weeks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! It was fun to get to spend time with you guys this Saturday! It seems like it has been forever, but it's worth keeping that little lady well and away from sickness. I remember how I hibernated when Tia was born, so now worries! We'll start coming over now that she is a little bigger! Hope you have a fun day together today! Talk to you soon!

Jeff and Lea said...

She is so cute! I think she is starting to look like you and Peyton!

BreiAnna said...

She is such a BEAUTIFUL gril!! I want a little sister soooooooo bad but i think it is a little to late. Darn!!!!! All of your kids r way cute!!!!:)

Tauna said...

mandy she is so beautiful! Claudia definitely looks like one of the family!!
i laughed when I saw what you guys said about wishing for a trip to bear Lake! No joke we should.... It's been forever!! let's see... florida, disney world, cruise..... or bear Lake.... I don't know what do you think!!!!!!