Monday, January 28, 2008

Pres. Hinckley We Will Miss You



Our family has been touched by this man in so many ways it's hard to comprehend. He was sustained as prophet 2 days after Shane and I were married. He's provided us with so much guidance with our marriage, our family, our business ets. the list goes on and on. We are saddened from his death. We were starting to think that he was invinsible. Which in a way he is, because his great work and mission will continue. His body simply needed a rest. We rejoice that he is reunited with the love of his life and his family. We are so fortunate to know that families truly are forever. What an example of enduring to the end! At 97 years old he didn't skip a beat. We Thank Thee Oh God For This Prophet that has led us and our family.

2 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

Mandy, I too thought that he was invincible. I'm so happy that he is with his sweet wife!
Oh yeah, you're tagged go to my blog to get the rules.

Jeff and Lea said...

Shane and Mandy, oh my gosh!!! I can't believe I forgot about JJ Sports! I really have lost my mind becoming a mom. People told me it would happen, but I never believed them! I'm so sorry, I really loved that job. Seriously after I listed the jobs, I sat there and said, Is that it? I thought there was something else but couldn't remember! Anyways, when is the baby coming?