Okay, so winter is quite depressing and the black back drop didn't seem to add much cheerfulness. So lighthouses are encouraging and hopeful so I hope it makes our family blog a little bit more cheery. Plus this time of year is a good time to make changes. We are currently working on getting our New Years Resolutions figured out. As soon as I get them I will post them. Happy New Year to all of you (if any of you guys really read our blog). We wish you guys the best!!
4 comments:
I love the cheery new look! looks great! happy new year to you guys.... sounds like you guys had a great christmas. we had a fun relaxing one ourselves. I just remembered that your pregnant... so I hope your feeling well, and still have enough energy to do what a mother has to do!!! hang in there
Hee hee hee... I know you only live 2 minutes down the road, but this is the most I've talked to you in 3 years! (I feel I've talked to you 'cause I just read details about your pregnancy, your holidays, and I'm even going to try a few of your family recipes someday!) Love catching up on your family! Cute blog! Come say hi on mine sometime!
Hey Johnson family! It's crazy to see who has blogs. Jeff and I and the girls are here in Oregon now. Wow! Another girl. That is great! Have you picked out a name yet? You always have way cute names. Tell my mom hi at church for me, haha. Talk to ya later. Lea
Post a Comment