Incase you haven't noticed the thought of the week from Pres. David O. McKay (left). I want everyone to know that I'm the luckiest girl (can't say woman, it sounds too old)in the world. I've got the best catch in the sea. Not many people can honestly say that they know that their spouse loves them. I know that Shane loves me!! He's so great at helping me around the house, with the kids, he listens to my whines and cries. We have definately had our moments that aren't pleasant to share, but we've worked through them together somehow. It's hard to believe that we've been married for almost 13 years. Heavenly Father has blessed us in so many ways, it's like the popular saying goes. "All Because Two People Fell In Love"! I love you Shane!
4 comments:
Hey Johnson's-
Cute blog! I love the music!
Mandy and Shane,
Hey what can I say, I'm just too dang good at being a mom, I can multi-task very well. (J/K on the being so good). I'm just lucky to have easy going girls. I think that Shane should grow his mullet back since you guys are still in those days. (P.s. Shane is a pretty good guy. Congrats on 13 years!)
Mandy, How fun you found me! :) Wow...has it already been almost 13 years?!?! My, how time flies! It looks like you have a beautiful family...hope everything goes well with the new one arriving! What an exciting time. We live in San Diego (and have for the past 7 years)...it's so hard for me to even imagine snow on the ground sometimes. I really haven't kept in touch w/ anyone from Bear Lake so it's good to hear from you :) Take care!
That's too sweet, Mandy! I don't know that side of Shane, so it's actually quite cute to me... :)
Post a Comment