Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rock Band Party!!

6 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

Isn't Rock Band the funnest? I don't like playing other games but when I saw this I made a deal with Jayson...he could get the xbox 360 if we got Rock Band and Dance Dance Revolution also. Then we both win! It's probably the only games I can beat him at! :) Looks like you guys had a fun time!

BreiAnna said...

How was that night i was home BABYSITTEN jk looks like u guys had fun:)

Dorian and Angie said...

I love it! Especially the next American Idol. I will have to be more energetic next time. I really do have a ROCKER side, I usually sound the best in the car with the radio up loud. Im just shy in front of a crowd!!! Thanks for including us we always have a blast.

Johnson Family said...

You need to next time. It's nice to have friends that have the same intrests that we do. We're going to have to hit some concerts this summer. (glad to hear I'm not the only one that rocks out in my car when I'm alone.) You guys really do "rock".

Anonymous said...

That was such a blast! We are so blessed to have such great friends! Even if we are the babies of the group! Take care

The Sharp's said...

It looks like it was so much fun- Love the pictures. Hope you do it again and if I'm not in labor we'll be there.