Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back To School!!



Elsie started her 1st year of preschool this year. I can't believe I have 3 kids in school!!! It makes me feel so old! Elsie is excited to learn her ABC's & 123's and to learn how to read! Her teachers are Miss Joey and Miss Laurie.

4 comments:

BreiAnna said...

Oh Elsie u look soooo cute!! I bet u had a fun first day!

Ruuddudes said...

The pics down the right side are FAB! Did you take them yourself? All your kids are just priceless! (Oh, and I'm LOVING the Crush song on your playlist! My kids have it on their ipods & I must admit, I'm ALWAYS sneaking a listen singing along to that one! I just love David A!)

Jeff and Lea said...

I just got done looking at Alarming products, it looks like Kenny and Jack have severed heads named after them. That is so Shane. I know this is going to sound bad, but I can't remember your other sites. I know batsbatsbats, but what was the golf one and the ball site? I was thinking of buying a volleyball. Let me know, thanks.

Ruuddudes said...

WHAT? No pics of jack and jill, huh? You are slacking! :)