Thanks to Dorian & Angie for getting us VIP tickets, backstage passes. We were on the front row and got to meet the band before the show. It was one of the neatest experiences we've had going to concerts. The Grunigs were in the same ward as Dan Truman (keyboards) when they lived in Tennesee. We owe you guys big time. I even caught a guitar pick! (Well actually I bent over and picked it off the ground because no one else was paying attention, but who cares I got it!!!!)
4 comments:
What a fun concert! Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time :)
Looks like tons of fun!
Hey Mandi I thought your blog was private for some reason. But holey cow I didn't realize you had 4 kids already. Thanks for the compliment on my craft stuff. I really wish I had that same calling that you gave me when we were in that ward. Maybe if our wards enrichment leader comes up I will run for the position. That's one and only one calling I wouldn't want to give up. So is Shane still in the Bishopric. How does he like it? It's great seeing your family.
I love Diamond Rio you are so lucky!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment