Friday, August 8, 2008

Claudia Is Almost 6 Months Old!


This is my first video and my memory card was full so it's not very long, but at least I figured it out! Claudia is growing up. I can't believe how fast time is flying. It seems like yesterday that Peyton was born and we were experiencing these things for the 1st time. Now this is my 4th TIME!!! They are growing up too fast. I love them more than anything else. They make my life seem like it's spinning out of control, but I can't imagine life without them.

2 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

She is soooo adorable! Her laugh is so cute. I can't believe she is almost 6 months already. They really do grow up way too fast. And thanks for bringing up the nasal dripping when working for you guys!

The Sharp's said...

She is so cute--what a sweetheart. Everyone is healthy (crossing fingers)- let's walk on Sunday.