Okay, so obviously my life has left me no time to blog lately. We have all been so ridiculously (is that spelled right?) busy. I've been working part time at our store with all 4 kids. The slow economy has hurt us a little bit so we are having to cut costs. I'm sure that's just like everyone else out there. I'm sure we'll be alright, it's just going to be a little bit crazy for a while. I just put my husband to bed. He's been awake for 39 hours straight. He was in charge of the All-Nighter Softball Tourney here in Montpelier this weekend. He stayed awake the entire night!!! When he got home tonight he was wanting to go to the dance for Butch Cassidy Days. His eyes were so BLOODSHOT!! I told him that he looked like Satan. Yikes huh? I should have taken a picture. Needless to say, I won and he went to bed. My back is doing okay. I've been doing a lot of things that I probably shouldn't, but life doesn't slow down it only speeds up. Overall I'm glad I had the surgery. It's helped pain and I only have occasional numbness if I overdo a day. Soon I'll put a slide show together to prove that we really do have a life.
3 comments:
HEY!!! You have got to go slow and easy. You don't want to be ungrateful to all the family and friends who have helped and stood by you.
Patience, patience, patience.
BE GOOD!!!!!
Love ya girl..
Thanks for the update! So sorry about JJ Sports. And very sorry you have to help out over there with the kids. You need to post some pictures of your little girl. I bet she is so big now.
Hey glad to see your still alive! I'm glad to hear you are doing better! Keep it up and be careful!!
Post a Comment