Monday, June 2, 2008

So Grateful!

I am just amazed at all of the blessings that we are receiving during all of this "recovery". Still the greatest thanks goes out to my mother who is pretty much at my house everyday cleaning and helping me with the kids. She hasn't been feeling very good at all. She recently had a tube put in her kidney to open it up. She still needs to finish the proceedure at the end of the month yet, she keeps pushing herself to be able to help me. I am blessed to have her. Also, hats off to my Relief Society Presidency who have arranged meals and cooked meals and helped me clean my house. I don't know what we've done to recieve such help from everyone. We have the greatest friends and ward members that there is. We are so gratefull for everyones prayers and phone calls. Every day I get a little bit stronger and a little bit better. It's slower than I'd like, but it's hard to believe that it's been 2 weeks already. I've got a lot of other things to post, but I don't make it to the computer that often so one of these days I'll post a zillion things. Thank goodness it's summer vacation. It's going to be busy, but it's a change of gears at least.

1 comment:

Dannyel Crane said...

So glad to hear your are doing better each day. Be good and do only what you are supposed to do and let your body heal. Wish we were closer.