Friday, May 16, 2008

Wish Me Well!

So I go in for back surgery on Monday. I have to be to the hospital at 6:15 am. I'll stay one night, so I'll be home on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous, but I feel like this is going to be the only way to feel better. I've had a lot of pain the last couple of days, which I think is a confirmation that this has to be done and it has to be done now! I know that we are being watched over from above and that everything will turn out. Bishop King is going to give me a blessing on Sunday. With faith and prayers I know that I can return to good health and recover fully. Please remember Shane in your prayers. He's going to be taking on a lot this summer, with me,the kids,the business, & Parks & Rec.. He's maxed out enough, with out me having this surgery so this could possibly be a breaking point for him. As soon as I'm able I'll post to let everyone know how it went. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery! :)

Charity Smith said...

Hey Good Luck we will be thinking of you!

Dannyel Crane said...

You will be in our prayers. Sure wish more than ever I was still next door to help take some of the load off. Hurry and get well fast!

Raylene said...

I'm always slow at calling or visiting but you are always in my thoughts. PLEASE let me know how I can help. I hear you have a lot of things lined up but still, I don't want to force myself on the household either. Take care and mind your Dr.'s advice!!!

Jayson & Carrie said...

you are in our thoughts! I hope your recovery is a quick one! Lots of love!!!!