mandy.... your kiddo's are so darling. every picture in that slide show was adorable. i like the one of Camille smiling! I am so glad you are feeling a little bit better. It's hard being trapped in the house isn't it.... I know the feeling! our colds are almost better too.
6 comments:
That's good to see Peyton supporting the "Real" Broncos!
This way he can cheer for them on Saturday and Sunday!
I was referring to the Broncos that win.
At least they were close to making the play offs!
The Rams have the #2 pick don't they?
Wonder Why?
The donkeys were as close as the Rams making the playoffs. You either make it or you don't, and they both didn't!
Now the Rams can build with better talent quicker on the draft board.
mandy.... your kiddo's are so darling. every picture in that slide show was adorable. i like the one of Camille smiling! I am so glad you are feeling a little bit better. It's hard being trapped in the house isn't it.... I know the feeling! our colds are almost better too.
Post a Comment