Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Camille Elizabeth Johnson


02-08-08
7lbs. 2oz.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful :)

Jeff and Lea said...

Oh Congrats! I was thinking about you guys the whole weekend wondering how everything went. She is adorable! Hope you are feeling well Mandy.

Charity Smith said...

Oh Mandy she is so cute!! She almost makes me baby hungry (don't tell Patsy I told her we are all done keeps her from getting pushy!!) I bet your kids just love her!! I bet Elsie just wants to pack her around and play with her. Thats what Kenzie wants to do with Mazyn (thats why we haven't had another that and Tyler says Kenzie is way to busy to keep up with that we can't handle another!! Well enjoy your sweet little baby and hopefully we will see her soon!! Oh by the way Wyatt said she was very very cute!!

Ruuddudes said...

She's absolutly beautiful ~

Tauna said...

congratulations you guys! What a beautiful baby girl. I love her name too! It fits her perfectly. I bet she is very loved by her older siblings isn't she?! It's nice to have some help though huh! I am so sorry about your back and leg trouble. that does not sound fun. what a pain. I'm sure you can't wait to just move on and enjoy your little family. Hopefully the shot helped! Having a little one in the house again is a lot of work but it's so worht it. enjoy every moment of it because they grow up so fast. it seems like it was just yesterday that tyler was born- now he's almost 6 months. AAAHHHh! I just want to push pause!! Hope your getting some good rest. that always helps doesn't it! again she's beautiful and we are so happy for you and your little family will be in our prayers.