Yes are alive and doing well here on Webster St. If you've checked lately to find no change I apologize. We've been so busy lately with holidays it's amazing how fast the time flies. We've just about finished our shopping and even have a lot of it wrapped. It's the most I've ever finished before Christmas ever!!!
Shane's been busy trying to get geared up for Christmas sales at the store. I've been trying to get the shopping, wrapping, baking etc. done. My tummy has all of a sudden shot out of nowhere. I've even been getting called Mrs. Clause. We're down to the home stretch though with about 9 weeks left. (the longest part) My back is starting to ache a bit, but I'm doing better than I thought I'd be with a herniated disc. Thanks mom and dad for your prayers. Thanks to Shane for holding the priesthood to give me blessings whenever I ask.
Peyton has been busy at school with his studies and practicing for his schools Christmas program. He also started voice lessons about a month ago.
Lydia is doing great in preschool. She's turning out to be a good little reader. She's still doing dance and is loving it.
We are happy to report that Elsie is now potty trained!!!!! Yes!! A 3 month break of buying diapers!! She's excited that she is such a big girl now.
February News
8 years ago






1 comment:
We hope that your Christmas was wonderful! We need to have a get-together game night to break up the upcoming Bear Lake eternal winter. Maybe after the baby comes!
Post a Comment